Gnew is a simple Content Management System (CMS) written with the PHP language and using a database server (MySQL or PostgreSQL or SQLite) for storage. It is fully customizable since it uses a templates system and supports multiple languages.
Gnew is an open-source software distributed under the terms of the GNU GPL license version 3.
- Easy installation
- Multi-languages interface
- Full customization with templates
- Simple but complete administration section
- Multi-levels categories
- Articles management
- News management with an advanced comments system
- Polls management
- Users management
- Search engine
- RSS feeds generation
- BBCode tags and HTML tags support
- Emoticons support
- And more...
- A webserver or a web hosting account
- PHP 5.6 or higher (with mail() function and GD library enabled, preferably)
- A MySQL database (5.5 or higher) or a PostgreSQL database (9.2 or higher) or SQLite 3 database support in PHP
Disclaimer: All information on this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. Neither the listing maintainers nor Plain Black Corporation shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless. We welcome feedback about errors in the data on this site.
Assignment: Any user that chooses to submit information to our site agrees to automatically license the rights to the submitted information to Plain Black Corporation for whatever purpose Plain Black Corporation deems necessary. All copyrights and other rights are retained by the owner of the original work.